Hello Everyone,

I'm L.O. I reside in Southern California, near the desserts. And yes, it is boiling hot over here! Whew! I have been struggling with my weight ever since my two babies were born. My daughter is now six and my son is two. Weighing in @ 162 lbs 5'0 tall was a wake up call to me. I was heavy, unhappy and unhealthy. It's been 3 weeks since I discovered Blogilates. I am now on Day 21 of the beginner's Calendar and am down 154 lbs :) 8 lbs lost! Yay! Anyway, the purpose of making this blog is for the general population who struggle on eating healthy on a budget.
A 99 cent store recently opened near where I live. Not the small ones, the big ones with the giant grocery isles. HUGE! Anyway, I've been shopping there for the past couple weeks, and you cannot believe the stuff I find in there! Cheap AND healthy! Here are a couple of my scores.

 99 Cent Store

Strawberries - $.99

Tomatoes - $.99

Ocean Spray Diet Crangrape juice -  $.99

3 Romaine Heart Lettuces -  $.99

Fresh & Easy

Kiwis - 4 for $.98 or .$.24 each!

Bananas - $.19/ea - bought five all gone, my kids ate them :) - $.95

Chicken - main reason I went to F&E $1.99/lb! I use about 1 lb of chicken for meals that serve four people. $.50 per serving! :)

That's it for now. I promise to upload recipes and pictures next time.

Have a happy healthy eating!

<3 L.O.

Comments